- Initial Sign-On Advertising Package
**Free 1/4 page ad in the award winning Advocate & Democrat local newspaper, plus a 3 month free subscription. **Free 1/4 page ad in the local Monroe County Buzz newspaper, plus a 3 month free subscription. **WGSM 104.7 “Voice of the Chiefs” radio: Thirty (30) radio spots, each 30 seconds in length, to be aired over a two week period. **WMTY-WDEH 98.3 / AM 670: Thirty (30) “Business Spotlight” features which will be 30 seconds long recorded interviews with a representative of your business telling the listening public about your business. These recordings will air over a two week period. **10% Discount on your first order with A-Z Office Supply Company.
- Listing in the Monroe County Guidebook As a member, you will have an exclusive listing in the Guidebook, which is distributed to thousands in relocation packets to new residents, business visitors and existing residents.
- Window Decal
A window decal is provided to indicate your membership to the community.
- Business Referral and Networking
The Chamber office can display your business card, flyers, and any other marketing materials you have. Only Chamber members are referred when requests are received for the availability of goods and services.
We have powerful online tools to help promote your business or organization, https://monroecountychamber.org. We have strong search engine placement and receive more than 500 visitors per day.
- Social Media
We have a Facebook presence of more than 4,500 for instant updates and more than 1,500 followers on Twitter.
- Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening
The Chamber will participate and help with your ribbon cutting/grand opening. Some businesses also do this after extensive remodeling or rebranding. A Chamber representative will attend and a photo will be submitted to The Monroe County Advocate & Democrat and the Monroe County Buzz. Your event invitation will be sent to all members, as well as promoted on social media.
- Business Before and After Hours
Hosting a Business Before or After Hours provides an excellent opportunity to showcase your business and build name exposure in a fun networking environment. Your event will be promoted by the Chamber of Commerce and an invite will be emailed directly to our membership.
- Lunch and Learn
A Lunch and Learns primary focus is to provide a casual, but informative and educational, seminar that is geared toward the need of our members. Classes are free to our members and lunch is provided. The workshops are often conducted by Chamber members who are experts on topics relating to professional and personal development.
- Leadership Monroe
This program showcases the county to assist in the development and training of future leaders. It is a nine-month program meeting one day a month.
- East Tennessee Regional Leadership
Regional leadership classes are offered to each member once they have completed Leadership Monroe. A different county is visited each month.
- Diplomat Program
Diplomats are the core group for Monroe County Chamber of Commerce. This group of community leaders meet once a month at lunch to discuss and plan Chamber functions including sponsorship opportunities.
- January – Annual Membership Breakfast
Chamber members, future members and community leaders start their year with one of the largest networking events in the county.
- March – Annual Business Awards Banquet
An evening celebration starting with a silent auction, followed by dinner and an awards ceremony to honor outstanding members/citizens.
- June – Annual Chamber Classic Golf Tournament
The Chamber Classic provides members the opportunity to enjoy a day on the links with business friends, clients or prospects and network with other business leaders, board members and elected officials.
- September – National Muscadine Festival – Monroe The National Muscadine Festival held at the beautiful Tsali Notch Vineyard each year consists of an entire day full of great food, fun, entertainment, wine-tasting, shopping from local vendors, artisans and exhibitors. Want more? Join us the night before for “Pickin’ at the Notch”, exclusive to VIP ticket holders, who enjoy all the already mentioned, along with first-chance shopping, surprises and VIP treatment.
- October – Annual Taste of Monroe
This event is held each fall on the Monroe County Courthouse Square in Madisonville. The Taste of Monroe allows you to sample delicious items from local restaurants, deli’s, catering establishments and gourmet shops.
- December – Shop Local Campaign
The Chamber provides the opportunity for retail members to participate in a “shop local” campaign in an effort to promote local shopping and increase revenue/traffic for their business. Shoppers have the opportunity to win Christmas cash provided by the Chamber.